In the past 15 months Beautiful Blog Designs has grown beyond what I ever imagined it would or could. And, with that growth has come new responsibilities and expectations for me. Each week I get emails from bloggers or designers requesting one thing or another, and for a while it wasn't too much for me to handle. However, I have started some new ventures (which I will share at a later date) and I need to streamline and set parameters which will help bloggers, blog designers and me.
Please, please don't take this post for snotty or full-of-myself, because I promise that is not my intent. I just have so much else going on that I needed change things so that I can better help those asking for service.
If you are a blogger, no matter the platform, and you would like me to recommend a designer for you, please copy the following questions in an email and supply your answers in a different color. I will respond as soon as possible (will vary from 24 hours to a week).
- Do you need a full design or just some tweaking?
- What blogging platform do you use or would like to move to?
- What style would you prefer (scrappy, modern, shabby-chic, etc.)?
- How much are you willing to spend? Less than $100? Between $100 - $200? Over $200?
- What is more important to you - speed of design & launch or quality, i.e. do you have time to wait in a designers queue or do you want something quickly?
- Budget Critic: $15 - I take a good look at your blog, click through areas, evaluate the overall user friendliness, speed of page loading, etc. and give you a detailed response including links to tutorials to help you improve problem areas. Included with the Budget Critic is a second look once you've made the changes.
To request a Budget Critic simply click on Buy Now below, and once I receive the confirmation, I will email you with a questionnaire for you to fill out and return. I will review your blog within 24 hours.
If you are a designer and you would like to be listed at BBD, please send me an email with the following:
- Your design studio name
- The URL address to your site
- What blog platforms you design in
- What lists you would like to be placed on (free templates, free backgrounds, premades, custom, etc.)
- The exact HTML code in a TXT document, with the following information:
- Your linked button
- The giveaway item (and value)
- The giveaway end date
- Where to enter
If you would like to a sponsor spot on BBD, please email me. All the spots are currently taken, but when I move to Wordpress in September, there will be nine instead of six and I can put you on the waiting list (yes, sorry, there is already a waiting list.)