I am so excited about this week's Beautiful Blog! It is another do-it-yourself blogger, but there's something special about this one - it is designed and run by a homeschool young lady. Being a homeschooler myself, I was quite thrilled to find this particular site.
Emily Rose has created Simply Vintage Girl, a Wordpress blog, all on her own and what impresses me so much about her blog is not only the graphics but her content. She posts on subjects such as photography, food, literature, vintage finds, crafts and more. She is a young woman wise beyond her years!
What I love about Simply Vintage Girl:
- Soft, subtle colors and texture used in the design.
- Meaningful effects included in the background - the words in her background are from a poem her cousin wrote.
- Very well organized and highly functional site layout.
- White behind the well sized text for easy reading.
- Wonderful, well written posts with lots of pictures to hold reader's interest.
Congratulations, Emily Rose, on creating such a delightful design. If you would like to share this feature with your readers, here is a button you might like to use.