Monday, February 22, 2010

Beautiful Blog Series: Chez Larsson

Guest post by Marianne from Songbird

For this weeks Beautiful Blog feature we are guests at Chez Larsson, in Sweden. Benita is in her own words "a neat freak, an organizing enthusiast and someone who truly enjoys getting her hands dirty". On her beautiful blog she shares many organizing and decorating tricks and proves that she and her husband and son are real DIY professionals.

 
What I love about Chez Larsson:
  • Uncluttered and easy to navigate design
  • Lovely banner picture that communicates the content of the blog very well
  • Easy to read posts with beautiful big photograps
  • Helpful navigational bar with all the right links
  • Cleverly positioned Search tool
  • The blog design is a clear reflection of the Larsson's personal style 

At the Larsson's (that is what Chez Larsson means) you will see a family who loves DIY and crafts and who run the most organized and uncluttered house I have ever seen. Benita always makes me want to go clean up my house (and to get me to want to do that is a miracle). I love how their homemade blog design, is a true reflection of their lifestyle. Go check out their Beautiful Blog Design and have fun looking at all the amazing DIY projects they have done and benefit from all the fun and easy organizing tips. And tell them we sent you.

Benita, you have a beautiful blog and beautiful followers who love you! If you would like to share this feature with your readers, here is a button for a post or sidebar.









4 comments:

Teresa said...

Hello Amanda!
Delighted to find you!
Oh course any friend of TidyMom's is a friend on mine!! ;o)
Popped right over after finding out about you from Cheryl!
Can't wait to read and learn from all of this great 'blog design' info!
I am thinking about redesigning my blog.
Created it 6 months ago...and would love to have a makeover...get a bit organized now that my blog is growing.
Would adore your 'take' on my blog.
Anyhow...happy happy to find you!
xxooxx
Happy Day Amanda!!

Amanda said...

Teresa,
Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for stopping by BBD! I hope you find it useful. I will pop over to your site and have a look around and email you soon.

Kirstie said...

Thank you for sharing the blog site Chez Larsson...I loved it. I spent 45 minutes looking at posts and was so inspired I took "before" photos of every room in my house (even my kitchen cabinets and pantry).

RTA Cabinet Mall said...

Have you heard this before??? a typical reader will scan your visible web page in the first 1/4 second of sight therefore, its important to put your title or theme in the upper left corner. Hmmm? I do like the layout and the soft background

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.