Thursday, August 13, 2009

BBD was Featured!

I am so excited! BBD has received has been featured for the first time! Jill at Blog Tips by Sneaky Momma did a post about Beautiful Blog Designs the other day and I am really appreciate it!

Sneaky Momma Blog Design


If you haven't seen Blog Tips by Sneaky Momma you should check it out. She writes the BEST tutorials out there! Most of the tutorials I list on BBD link back to her site. I am honored that she recommended my site to her readers.

Hey, Jill is also a talented blog designer with incredible prices! Go to Blogs by Sneaky Momma to see her portfolio and to see what she can do for you.

2 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Congrats for being featured. I have enjoyed seeing BBD evolve!

I have an Extreme Blog Makeover giveaway going on now: http://customblogdesigns.blogspot.com/2009/08/win-this-extreme-blog-makeover-giveaway.html

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

I just found your blog! It's a wonderful resource. I still have so many little "bugs" to work out on mine, and would love to know if it meets your approval... I think it's fairly uncluttered. Hard to say when it's your own though...

I need to continue perusing your tips now...
Blessings,
Sasha- Lemonade Makin' Mama

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.