Monday, June 21, 2010

Beautiful Blog Series: The Homeschool Chick

Photobucket


Today I am featuring a Blogger blog, The Homeschool Chick, a blog run by Sue, a homeschooling mom who writes about homeschooling, her faith, photography, blogging and the little things that tickle her.


What I love about The Homeschool Chick:
  • Clean, cute design that is fresh and cheerful.
  • Lots of white space, which is easier on the reader's eyes.
  • Very well organized sidebars, with important things like how to contact and follow up top for the readers to find.
  • Creative and engaging About page.
  • Well written posts with text broken into smaller chunks, easier for the readers to follow.
  • Pictures with most posts, which help to engage the reader and illustrate the point of the post.
The Homeschool Chick was designed by Designer Blogs, the design studio who created BBD's look also. They are so wonderful and I love the look they created for Sue.

Congratulations, Sue, on having such a beautiful blog! Here is a button if you'd like to share this feature with your readers.








It's been a few weeks since my last Beautiful Blog Feature. Even though the features don't seem to get many comments, I do get lots of feedback about them via emails or on Twitter, so I keep doing them. Also, I think it is good for new bloggers to see what a beautiful blog consists of, because it's not all about the design.

If you'd like to see all the past Beautiful Blog Series features, simply click on Beautiful Blog Series in the Categories section in the sidebar.

6 comments:

Shopper Gal said...

Loving the colors and how clean & easy to navigate that blog design is! Great job :)

Shopper Gal
http://www.shoppergal.com/

Kirthi said...

Oooh, pretty blog!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am so honored to be featured on your site today!!! Designer Blogs did a wonderful job on my site and I plan to use them again very soon to add a snazzy new nav bar into my current design.
Blessings to you,
Sue :)

Erin said...

Thanks for featuring a blog we did! Sue was so great to work with!

Joy Tamsin David said...

Congrats Sue! And I'm partial to Designer Blogs myself :)

Jet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.