Before I get into today's post, I want to thank all my sweet followers! In the past 14 months, 501 lovely ladies have decided, for whatever reason, that BBD is worth following. I appreciate all of you and hope that BBD is a useful, user friendly resource for you to use over and over. To celebrate, I have some giveaways coming up this week, so stay tuned.
Okay, today I wanted to talk about blog conferences. There are several out there just for woman, but not always the easiest to find, so I'm compiling a list (what can I say, I like to make lists - that should be evident here at BBD). The locations vary, but hopefully there will be one near you.
Why attend? Basically, to connect with other bloggers, to network and to hopefully just learn how to blog better. I am excited to be attending my first blog conference, the Type-A Mom conference, in September, in Asheville, NC.
- Blissdom - Nasheville, TN
- Blogalicious (for women of color) - Atlanta, GA
- Bloggy Boot Camp - various cities across US
- Blogher - New York, NY
- Casual Blogger - Sandy, UT
- Mom 2.0 Summit - Houston, TX
- Relevant - Hershy, PA
- Savvy Blogging Summit - Breckenridge, CO
- Type-A Mom - Asheville, NC