This week's Beautiful Blog feature is Aspire, a blog formed a little over a year ago by a thirteen-year-old girl named Hannah. It’s a place where she shares her musings on her faith, her daily routine, and her life.
What I (a follower since it was first started) love about Aspire:
- The background is simple, but elegant and a fun design.
- Engaging and personal posts that keep you coming back to read more.
- It’s easy to read—white background, organized sidebars.
- Aspire is very organized and efficient, with a navigational bar in the header, and archives and labels near the top of the sidebars.
- The site loads quickly.
- Tag line in the header so that you know immediately what the blog is about.
- Follower gadget is up on the top of the page, so it makes it very easy to sign up as a Follower.
Thank you, Bekah, for sharing Aspire with us. You are also a talented young blogger, and I am glad to have met you!
Please Note: To see more beautiful blogs, head over to Designs So Pretty, where a beautiful blog is featured almost every day!