Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wordpress Bloggers - You'll Be Happy

Nobody fall over in shock that I'm posting again. I've had quite a nice time obsessing enjoying my new camera and lens so much that I have had a hard time pulling myself back to BBD.

So, the point of this post is to share with you that I have moved my personal blog, Moving Forward, to Wordpress.com. I was starting a year long photography project and I didn't want to move the blog in the middle of it, so I pushed myself and moved right at New Year's. I'll share why I moved in another post.

A down-side of Wordpress.com is that it is not very customizeable, but it is free so I took that route instead of Wordpress.org (more about that in another post). However, there are ways to get a WP.com blog to be more attractive and have some personal touches. If you jump over to Moving Forward, you can see what I've done so far. I have a lot to learn about that platform, and I will be sharing tips and tricks as I learn them.

Special Note: BBD is celebrating it's one year blogoversary next week. Be sure to check in daily as there will be lots of giveaways!
 

2 comments:

Heather {Butterflygirlms} said...

I didn't know there was two different Wordpress sites...hmmm...can't wait for the explanation post on that one ;)

April said...

That's awesome! Can't wait to hear about your Wordpress adventures as I'm trying to figure it out myself!

Also, what kind of camera did you get?

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.