We've had several Blogger blogs receive the Beautiful Blog spotlight lately, so I'm glad to have a Wordpress blog as this week's feature. And, it is actually a blog from my own great state of South Carolina, so I'm doubly excited to be sharing it with you.
Created in July, 2009, She Wears Many Hats, is a simple yet beautiful blog that just keeps getting better and better. The design was actually created by the owner, Amy, who is a former graphic designer and has certainly put her past career to good use.
She Wears Many Hats is a blog which explores the different aspects of being a modern day mother. Honestly, her content is just as warm and delightful as her design, so if you pop over to see it, stay a while - you'll be glad you did. Also, if you are interested in food and recipes, be sure to check out her "Yum-Yum" section. She is a fantastic chef and provides gorgeous photos to help you through the steps.
What I love about the design of She Wears Many Hats:
- Clean and simple design
- Attractive and engaging header
- Loads very quickly
- Navigation bar - so user friendly
- Tidy, uncluttered side bar
- Content is broken into easy-to-read chunks*
* I included the appeal of content because so often bloggers will have an appealing design, but fail to break their blog posts into smaller paragraphs, which are so much easier on the reader's eyes.