In my continual effort to learn more about blogging and how to work with my own blog template, I am always in search for good, relevant tutorials. Here are some that I found (and added to the Tutorials page) over the last couple of weeks that I either used myself or thought would benefit those stopping by here.
- Dummies Guide to Blogging showed me to add space between pictures or text without using the spacebar (which is usually ineffective).
- Adori Graphics shared about the easy edit feature (I knew this one, and use it often). Also, she taught me how to removed the "posted by" line at the bottom of a post.
- Moxie Design Studios posted on the difference between tags and categories and how to make use of them both.
- I discovered a great place for video tutorials, for all those visual learners out there. Magic With Blogs shares how to do many different things, showing step by step via a video.
- Search for Blogging shows step-by-step how to create your own custom Twitter background.
Would you like to enter to win a free custom blog design? Head over the the Giveaways page to see which designers are doing giveaways and where to enter.