Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Restarting Designer Showcases

Tomorrow I will restart my designer showcase series, where once a week I feature a blog designer who offers custom blog designs. I used to do these, but when my dad was ill and passed away I got off track.

I will try my best to do features when that designer has their queue open so if readers see a designer and want to work with them, they won't have to wait and watch for the queue to open.

Readers, if I feature a designer who has done your blog design, please leave a comment so we can all stop over and see their work and, of course, leave some comment love for you.

Designers, don't worry if you don't see your site featured right away. I have a schedule for the showcases and I will get to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.