I have been trying to think of something new to offer on BBD, besides announcing blog design giveaways or providing tutorials and designer showcases (which will begin again soon). Well, today I had a revelation; why not start a series where I showcase a "mom blogger"* with a beautiful blog design!
Once a week, on Mondays, I will feature a blog which I think is particularly attractive, both in design and function. Screen shots will be provided as well as a link to their blog and their blog designer. Here are some of the things I look at when deciding who to feature:
- Is their design pleasing to the eye?
- Does it load quickly?
- Are their sidebars uncluttered and organized?
- Is the blog well designed and user friendly?
- Is the blog up-to-date? (I will not feature a blog that is idle)
I have bookmarked many already, so I have enough to do several weeks worth of showcases, but I would love to hear from you also. If you know of a blogger who has a beautiful design, please let me know, either in a comment or via email (on left sidebar)
* The blogger does not have to be a mother, but a woman who is an amateur blogger, not a professional.
This series will begin Monday, July 6th so stay tuned!
Attention Blog Designers! If you have a blog or two which you are very proud of, please email me the link(s) and I will include them in my list to showcase.