Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Growing Pains for BBD





Growing pains? You are probably wondering why I decided to use that phrase for this blog post title. Well, I have decided to suffer some pain in order to grow this blog. How? I have submitted Beautiful Blog Designs to be critiqued by readers at BlogCoach. I wanted to do this so that I can mold BBD into a site that is extremely user friendly, although I am sure some of it will be painful along the way.

BlogCoach is a blog dedicated to helping bloggers shape and refine their blogs so they can be as good as can be. Angie, the owner of BlogCoach, is constantly finding new ideas and tips for us to analyze and review and possibly use on our own blogs. There is also a forum board for you to ask questions to other, more experienced bloggers.

So, if you have been dying to tell me my mistakes or just want to share some tips you think will help me here, head over to BlogCoach tomorrow and participate in the critique.

Special Note:
Editing to add that the critique has started. Click here to read my questions for BlogCoach's readers. Post your suggestions there, not here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.