Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beautiful Blog Designs First Award!


Beautiful Blog Designs has finally received it's first award. Melissa, at Sweet Serendipity, blessed me with the One Sweet Blog Award. Thank you, Melissa!

While I know some don't care for awards, I think they are a sweet way to recognize fellow bloggers and make new friends. I believe you are supposed to bestow the award to 15 bloggers, however I am just doing five. I have too much going on in my Usborne business and personal life to follow through with 15. Pitiful, I know.

I am passing this award onto bloggers who are also blog designers. They have great personal blogs that are very lovely. Take a moment to stop by them, and then if you have extra time, scoot over to their design sites.

Summer's Nook
This, That and My Blog
Lamberts Lately
Southern Girl's Nest
Little House in Big Texas

5 comments:

Leslie @ Lamberts Lately said...

Wow, I am so flattered! Thank you so much...I'll be putting the award on my sidebar today!

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Thanks so much! You're too considerate. It's nice to know that I'm thought of, it makes my day so much brighter.

Hope you have a great week. Thanks again!

Big M blog said...

First of all, Thank you! For your compliments. I visited your blog, and couldn't resist to place a comment. :)

From the first impression of your blog is quite impressive, and I definitely will carry this impression while going through rest of your blog.

Keep up the nice work. :)
Take Care.

Sara Elizabeth said...

Stop by my blog when you have a sec. to claim an award I gave you @ http://www.ordinaryandawesome.com/2009/05/three-awards-going-to.html

Have a wonderful Friday!!

Joanna said...

Thank you for the award...I am posting about it right now! : )

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.