Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Blog Design for Moving Forward!



I am VERY excited to announce that Summer, from Designs by Summer, completed the custom design template for my personal blog Moving Forward and it is beautiful! It is simple yet feminine. I didn't want anything too busy or cluttered and she did just what I asked!

For those who are wondering what getting a custom design entails - you pick out the designer kit, which is basically the colors and extras you want used for your blog. Then, the designer starts to design a template to meet your tastes and desires (usually working from a questionaire you filled out). There is a lot of emails between the designer and you, tweaking it to be exactly what you want. The whole process did not take more than a week.

Now, to celebrate, I am having TWO giveaways at Moving Forward! I am giving away personalized note cards from The Note House and $25 in Usborne Books. Come join in!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Stopped by through blog stalkers and thank goodness you have done this! I am always looking for fabulous blog designers! I am now following you too!

Post a Comment

I appreciate you taking time to comment.